Location: Towson, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Lenders Risk Services specializes in risk management (insurance and non-insurance) solutions which protect uninsured loan collateral (both chattels and improved real property), and reduce loan servicing workload and costs, for all types of Financial Institutions. Products currently offered include Lender Single Interest, GAP, Leased Property, Mortgage Impairment, Lender-placed and OREO Mortgage Fire, Lender-placed and OREO Mortgage Flood, OREO Mortgage Liability, Flood Determinations, Involuntary Unemployment, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment. We are a full service shop that sets the service of our customers as our highest priority. Our investment in technology, automation and our people provides our clients with an exceptional level of service.
The Client Executive will be responsible for the sale of the company’s products and services to financial institutions:
- Directly to financial institutions;
- Through the support of certain of the existing local and regional agents contracted with the company; and
- Through new local and regional agents located and developed by the Business Development Leader and Sales Representatives.
- Be, or become, thoroughly familiar with all Lenders Risk products, product Platforms and services.
- Become familiar with internal processes and procedures related to all Lenders Risk products and services.
- Effectively prospect and produce, in person and via telephone, new Lenders Risk products and services business:
- Directly with financial institutions:
- Through support and assistance to certain of Lenders Risk’s existing agents; and
- Through the development of new agent relationships.
- Create and maintain a current, complete and up-to-date:
- Pipeline report of new business suspects and prospects; and
- Sales activity log; and
- status report for presentation and discussion at monthly management and staff sales update meetings.
- Support the retention and profitability of company’s business by:
- When requested by the practice leader, assisting in the negotiation of renewal of insurance policies written through company’s local and regional agents, and directly with financial institution clients;and
- Maintaining strong relationships with President-designated Lenders Risk local and regional agents and direct financial institution clients, through regular periodic contact, in person and via telephone and email, as appropriate; and
- Assisting in the presentation and negotiation of corrective underwriting actions, as requested by the practice leader.
- Become familiar with Lenders Risk’s insurer and agent competitors their products and their sales strategies in order to maximize Lenders Risk’s ability to compete effectively with them.
- Identify new and competing products and bring them to the attention of the company practice leader for investigation and consideration.
- Recognize and identify agency acquisition opportunities and bring them to the attention of the company practice leader for investigation and consideration.
- Active and up to date property and casualty insurance license in MD (or must obtain license within 60 days of employment date).
- Strong track record in the development and management of sales teams with demonstrated, successful results.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Business Development Role.
- Experience managing collaborative relationships and strategic alliances with business units, key suppliers, and business partners.
- Willing to travel via plane or automobile as necessary to achieve sales goals.
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Sales - Insurance
Relevant Work Experience: 2-10 years preferred
Education: 4 year degree preferred (equivalent work experience will be considered)