Sr. Advisor Associate
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with over $17B in AUM. We have more than 200 employees serving clients from 18 offices in 10 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
Summary: Our Sr. Advisor Associates work directly with Advisors to assist with the wealth management and financial planning needs of clients. This position is responsible for providing support to Advisors including data gathering, case design, scenario building, financial plan development, financial plan application, and portfolio implementation.
- Provide support to Advisors in all areas of financial planning
- Initiate and field client calls on various items (e.g., strategy ideas, account specific questions, portfolio inquiries, etc.)
- Create proposals for prospective clients
- Create and/or update financial plans for clients
- Prepare materials for client meetings; work with other internal teams to ensure client meetings are prepared for thoroughly and accurately
- Attend client meetings and manage/complete all meeting follow-up activities
- Liaise with client’s attorneys and accountants as needed
- Monitor portfolios and maintain portfolio target allocations. Rebalance portfolios as needed
- Assist with client data consolidation and maintenance as needed
- Assist with special projects as required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors’ degree or higher from an accredited university; major in financial planning, business, accounting, finance, economics, or law preferred
- Series 65, 66, or CFP required (must be obtained within 90 days of hire)
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, self-starter when it comes to new challenges
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others
- Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with any CRM, portfolio management or financial planning software is a plus
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.