Junior Coordinator, Retirement
Location: Farmington, Connecticut
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Senior Coordinator will work closely with the Account Manager and Senior Advisors to ensure the established service model is delivered to each client in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce quarterly investment reports and other deliverables using Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG) technology
- Submit and track all new and existing business paperwork
- Prepare meeting minutes, identify follow-up items, and coordinate with necessary parties
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Review provider notices and documents for accuracy
- Take client and participant calls as needed
- Oversee plan conversions
- Market client 401(k) and 403(b) plans, analyze bids, recommend new vendors
- Ongoing management of client fiduciary files
- Assist with scheduling client and vendor meetings as needed
- Print and bind client reports for Senior Advisor in advance of scheduled meetings
- Establish and maintain working relationships with providers (Recordkeepers, Third Party Administrators, Mutual Fund companies)
What We’re Looking For
- Knowledge of investments, mutual funds and defined contribution plans including 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Ability to work independently and anticipate team needs
- Effective time management and decision-making skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Vigorous attention to detail, highly organized with the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
- Experience using Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG) technology a plus
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS preferred
- 4+ years industry experience required
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Series 6 License preferred, or the ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.