Client Executive, ProTek
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Job Type: Full time
The ProTek Client Executive is responsible for selling insurance products to new and existing middle market clients through an integrated selling strategy. Manages sales results, maintains strong relationships with key client and prospect stakeholders. Identifies prospective clients and works to develop relationships and close new client relationships. Primary focus is new business sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with management, Identifies, develops and initiates plans to increase sales in the ProTek Program
- Leads sales activities with all types and sizes of clients and prospects.
- Works with sales enablement and team members to sell P&C products to new and existing clients
- Achieve cross-sell targets with team members in Benefits and Retirement divisions
- Confers with senior management on setting targets and reports actual results.
- Reviews sales results with management on a regular basis, strategizing changes and troubleshooting problems that can enhance the Program
- Develops and maintains relationships with key client and prospect stakeholders and carrier representatives
- Lead by example regarding compliance with set policies
- Confers with management on setting and achieving integrated selling targets
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of P&C industry trends, carrier products and services and market trends
- Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs
- Effective time management and decision making skills
- Diligent follow up skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities
Education and/or Experience:
- Property and Casualty Commercial Lines background
- More than 5 years of directly related industry sales experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- AZ Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License (required)
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The ability to travel, see clients and prospects, attend conferences and exhibitions nationwide is required.
PROTEK (see Protek-Insurance.com) is a delegated authority, a division of NFP, specializing in the medical device industry. Eligible risks include companies that sell, service, lease, rents and remanufacture medical devices. Within the delegated authority ProTek staff underwrites, prices, binds, issues policies and endorsements and services all aspects of the insurance programs for these risks. Lines of insurance include General Liability, Property, Excess, Transportation and Inland Marine. On a brokerage basis it also includes Auto, Cyber Liability, Professional, Worker’s Compensation and all other lines applicable to the class.