Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 and we're looking for an Advisor to join our team who'll be responsible for to serving as the primary relationship manager for a block of qualified retirement plan clients and growing a book of business.
This is a remote position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce new business, manage the sales process, and respond to RFP’s.
- Jointly service clients together with an Account Manager and/or an Account Executive as necessary.
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent service. Actively interact with clients and their employees to ensure we are delivering upon promised deliverables and service expectations.
- Develop relationships with centers of influence.
- Cross-sell all lines of business and services available at NFP.
- Ensure client is satisfied with the investment process, reports and any information provided on the client’s behalf.
- Deliver investment due diligence and assist clients with understanding and meeting their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Serve as primary consultant in meetings. Prepare for meetings in advance and ensure follow up and execution of deliverables following the meetings.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure they are giving clients the level of service as promised by NFP.
- Consult with NFP’s internal ERISA teams to ensure proper compliance in regard to all client plans and potential issues.
- Respond to client (and at times, plan participant) questions or concerns. Ensure questions or issues are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as mentor to junior team members, and assist them with servicing issues such as enrollment, rollovers and distributions. Review their draft presentations and plan marketing prior to presentation to client.
- Stay current on industry and investment related topics and trends.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Effective sales skills.
- Extensive knowledge of retirement products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated in communications with both external and internal clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of related experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Applicable industry licenses, as required.
- Industry Designation preferred.
Who We Are:
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.