Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com.
The Role at NFP:
At NFP, the Marketing Coordinator position will join the northeast field marketing team, reporting to the Northeast Marketing Director located in NYC. This support role will aide in better leverage of the northeast’s marketing strategy and capabilities. This role will collaborate with the regional sales leads and producers as well as the corporate creative, digital and email teams to create and maintain effective marketing campaigns. Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site event support
- Set up webinars and coordinate with the training team
- Monitor regional web inquiries and forward to the proper department
- Manage event ticket distribution
- Assist with regional marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist with regional events (summer parties, holiday events, producer recognition events, etc.)
- Manage workplace communications for the region
- Assist with updating current collateral
- Set up email campaigns and select appropriate campaign data
- Monitor and report on analytics from websites, email blasts, etc.
- Special projects
Minimum knowledge, skills and tools:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Great follow up with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $65,000 – $100,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.