Account Manager, Commercial Lines
Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 and we’re looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team who’ll be responsible for overall customer satisfaction and retention of the book, operating ethically, respectfully, with honesty, integrity, and to the best interest of the client.
The Account Manager will professionally assist their team (Marketing Coordinators, Account Assistants) in the overall servicing of the account by assessing the situation, determining the action needed and directing the solution through the proper channels.
- Return client emails and calls within a 24-hour response time (same or next business day).
- Keep clients informed and updated of status of any requests that are outside of the best practice deliverable
- Confirm/collect contact information on each call
- Proactively work Expiration list weekly to call clients to perform account reviews
- Use Activity in EPIC to manage any work sent out to other teams as needed
- Account Reviews are to identify coverage gaps, cross sell and write new policies to best optimize
the account for the customer, educating customer of available coverages
- Best Practice is to use NFP preferred National and Regional Carriers in best interest of the
customer to maximize benefit to our customers using our relationships with the carriers for best
pricing and service
- Use Pending Expiration Report & Missed Expiration Report weekly
- Manage remarket process in best interest of client based on coverage first, price second
- Document all work in Epic daily so account is always updated
- Provide in depth audit reviews
- Work with Marketing Specialist, Billing and Certificate Team as needed, with respect, providing all information needed by those departments
- Communicate with other departments/teams working with you as often as needed on current
workload to ensure continuity of excellence in service deliverable to customer
- Communicate with their respective Team to ensure coverage when out
- Complete Quote Sheet – for every new line of business quoted documenting all work in EPIC – daily
- Responsible for the overall success of the book, not just for the customer but for NFP as far as ensuring the data we are receiving to manage our business is correct
- Verify coverage for Certificate Team as needed on specialty proofs that require additional wording and/or coverage
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.