REMOTE PCG Auto Claims Analyst-High Net Worth
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com.
The Role at NFP:
The Automobile Claim Analyst will provide auto claims oversight and guidance through collaboration with High-Net-Worth clients, Private Client Group (PCG) Sales, Service, and carrier to obtain the best possible claim outcome.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advocates for clients by providing claim oversight for auto claim exposures for PCG clients and limited high exposure injury or damage Personal Risk clients.
- Receive initial notification of clients claim, initiate contact with stakeholders, and begin processing of claim.
- Responsible for completing claim file, which includes coverage verification, making preliminary determination of coverage and coverage research to address claim issues that arise to obtain the best outcome for the client.
- Coordinate processing of claim with client, risk manager, designee, carrier, third party administrator, producer, AE and others to advocate on behalf of our client.
- Record and maintain claim information in EPIC risk management information system.
- Works with carrier partner to address claim handing or adjusting deficiencies regarding coverage, disposition plan, payment, reserve, etc., soliciting management assistance when necessary.
- Initiates a status or a follow-up on all open claims as prescribed by best practices and in accordance will handing PCG clients.
- Occasionally author white papers on topics clients are facing.
- Occasionally may attend inspections and/or other client claim meetings to advocate on behalf of the client.
- Assist PCG Sales Team to address client claim issues.
- Assist the Team Leader in various projects, including development of best practices, teaching and training of claim advocates and other adhoc projects.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including emotional intelligence and commitment to outstanding client service.
- Strong people skills to work with High-Net-Worth PCG clients, their representatives, PCG Sales and Service, carrier partners, etc.
- Problem solving focus, maintains confidentiality and strong listening skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Upholds organizational values, treats others with respect and works with integrity and ethically.
- Supports organizational goals, follows policies and procedures and completes tasks correctly and on time.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles while maintaining professionalism.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, sets goals and objectives and organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while meeting productivity standards and completing work in timely manner.
- Is adaptable, punctual and dependable.
Education / Experience:
- Four-year college or university degree preferred
- 2+ years of claim handling and/or claims oversight experience in Automobile Claims required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- EPIC system knowledge preferred
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.