Portfolio Construction Coordinator
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
Financial Architects Partners is a highly specialized life insurance firm focusing on generational wealth preservation for affluent clients and their families. We manage the entire process of analyzing, acquiring and servicing top tier life insurance portfolios for our clients as well as offer our assistance with sophisticated estate and insurance planning techniques. The design and marketing department’s main responsibilities revolve around illustration software use, portfolio analysis, and presentation development. Our dedication to client service and our commitment to excellence continue to distinguish our firm from others in the marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving an extensive knowledge of our associated firms’ proprietary illustration systems
- Running iterations of insurance illustrations for demonstrative purposes
Analyzing portfolio options and funding strategies
- Working closely with FAP producers, upper management, and internal departments on
final portfolio construction and presentation design
- Developing customized deliverable client presentation materials
Minimum knowledge, skills and tools:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Mathematics, or Actuarial Science
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team, as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- An understanding of financial concepts such as net present value and internal rate of return
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to contribute to inter-departmental projects
What We Offer:
NFP/Financial Architects Partners is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.