Senior Advisor Associate
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with over $17B in AUM. We have more than 200 employees serving clients from 18 offices in 10 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, personalized strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
Summary: Our Senior Advisor Associates work directly with Advisors to assist with the wealth management and financial planning needs of clients. This position is responsible for providing support to Advisors and clients including data gathering, case design, scenario building, financial plan development, financial plan implementation, and portfolio management.
- Client meeting support:
- Meeting preparation
- Attend meetings
- Take/enter meeting notes
- Delegate meeting follow-up actions
- Gather and input data into clients’ financial plans with respect to financial projections, investments, estate, taxes, insurance, etc. and review with Lead/Service Advisor
- Prepare and develop recommendations, analyses, reports, etc. for clients with respect to capital needs, investments, estate, taxes, insurance, etc. and review with Lead/Service Advisor
- Collaborate with the Advisory Team to brainstorm strategies with respect to specific client cases
- Collaborate with the Team to improve the financial planning process and client experience
- Participate in the development of presentation “templates” and building a resource library
- Create content for client communications, social media, etc.
- Engage in continuing education to stay abreast of the latest trends, research and financial planning best practices
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with in-house office systems - client relationship management (e.g. Salesforce) and document management system (e.g. Box)
- Experience with financial planning tools (e.g., eMoney, MoneyGuidePro)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office® Suite, particularly MS Excel®
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, self-starter when it comes to new challenges
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- CFP® earned or program in progress (with exam scheduled)
- At least two to four years of relevant work experience
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.