Insights & Activation Manager - Remote
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/.
The primary role of the Insights and Activation Manager is to lead insights engagements for internal clients and to assist them with operationalizing customer centricity to drive their business forward. Responsibilities involve research project management, survey writing and programming, vendor management, data analysis, creation of deliverables, storytelling, presentation, and leading client teams to take action on insights gathered. The Insights and Activation Manager will need to be adept at quantitative and qualitative research, conversant in activation strategies, and interested in growing into a unique role. As a team member within a new function at NFP, the Insights and Activation Manager role will require flexibility, a diverse skillset including research, insights, and design thinking, creativity, and the intellectual curiosity to tackle business problems while creating new processes for the organization.
This is a remote position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Direction & Client Engagement:
- Leads market research, insights, and activation engagements with internal stakeholders
- Independently discusses business and research issues with internal clients
- Easily develops rapport, is responsive, and builds trust with internal clients
- Directs the activity of third-party research vendors to ensure alignment with company needs
- Works with vendors on analysis plans and data analysis
- Interprets quantitative and qualitative data, synthesizes data from multiple sources, and finds the most salient insights
- Conveys the story the data is telling in a compelling and influential way
- Adopts and applies the storytelling process and is able to create impactful deliverables
- Able to present results and data stories in a clear, concise, and influencing way, including presenting to executives
- Confidence in leading activation teams and driving operationalization of insights
- Understand internal clients’ businesses objectives, and offer strategic suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Social Sciences (Psychology, Political Science,
- Economics, Sociology, Anthropology) or related field
- 7-10 years of research and insights experience with at least 3 years of experience working in B2B settings
- Demonstrated, well-rounded research skills - strong quantitative (statistical), qualitative (analytical), and creative (report-writing) skills
- Experience with the Qualtrics software products, including experience programming within the platform
- Demonstrated engagement leadership skills including directing vendor activities, building consensus, collaboration skills, and influencing internal stakeholders, including executives
- Client interface experience including the proven ability to discuss and understand a client’s business and research objectives, building a rapport and trusting relationship with clients
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.