Sr. Account Executive-Employee Benefits
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Role at NFP
With great employees comes great responsibility. At NFP, your sharp eye for detail, marketplace knowledge, and problem-preventing insights will earn you the trust of clients as you serve as lead consultant for our clients. You keep track of the latest industry trends, events and updates and this drives your desire to take ownership of your projects.
You’ll join NFP as we lead the way in providing cutting-edge benefits solutions for companies of all sizes and affluent individuals. Our benefits, insurance, property and casualty and wealth management businesses provide outstanding advisory and brokerage services that are fine-tuned to our clients’ present and future needs.
About the Role:
Your goal is to end the guessing game. You’ll score major points with our clients by tackling the challenges that keep them awake at night. You’ll research, analyze and evaluate comprehensive benefit plans to become the go-to resource for forward-looking solutions.
- On a granular level, you will research, analyze, and evaluate benefit plans, take on the role of lead consultant as the primary point of contact for clients, and work on large, complex accounts.
- On a holistic level, you will form trusted partnerships with clients that inspire absolute confidence in our solutions, and in our ability to enhance their prosperity
- 4-year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Industrial Psychology, Economics or a Healthcare related field
- At least 8 years’ industry and product line experience
- At least 8 years’ health and welfare consulting experience required
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required
- GBA or CEBS Certification a plus
We’re NFP, a three-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017 – 2019, as well as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We’re a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant providing Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement, and Individual solutions and have over 5,400 employees in 300 offices across Canada, the U.K. and the U.S. We’ll take care of you. With excellent benefits, compensation packages and management support, you will maximize your future potential and move your career forward with us.
Apply today, we can’t wait to help you, help others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.