HR Coordinator, Insurance & Wealth Mngt (NYC hybrid)
Location: Pequannock Township, New Jersey
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Lenox Advisors brings together sophisticated solutions in wealth management and insurance services to high-net-worth individuals and their families. As a wholly owned subsidiary of NFP Corp., we combine the culture of a boutique firm with the stability and backing of a large corporation to create an environment that's truly unique.
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resources processes across all Lenox offices (NY, CT, IL, CA). This role will serve as the first point of contact and will be responsible for handling the day-to-day administration for the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, orientation, employee changes and off-boarding. The ideal candidate has excellent administrative and organizational skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
This is a hybrid position based out of our NYC mid-town office. You must be able to work from the office a few days week.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with leaders to oversee the onboarding process, creating orientation plans, and educating new hires on Lenox policies.
- Respond to employee inquiries by providing information, guidance, and direction on programs, processes, and procedures.
- Partners with Sr HR Manager on employee progressive discipline situations and investigations.
- Supports the overall performance management process across the firm, including goal setting, development planning, feedback, and compensation management
- Supports the administration of compensation, bonus and incentive programs and structures
- Participates in the administration of annual employee engagement survey, related communications, results reporting and focus groups.
- Maintain internal files and ensure data accuracy within our HRIS(Ulti-Pro) and other databases by performing regular audits
- Assists with the talent acquisition requisition process.
- Maintains Human Resources page and prepares posts on Lenox Intranet.
- Processes requests for the employee recognition program and provides input for employee engagement opportunities.
- Runs re-occurring reporting and metrics.
- Maintaining digital files for employee documentation (e.g., recognition, progressive discipline, etc.)
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists in the execution of existing diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging initiatives
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Ability to provide HR support to the business and leverage centralized HR shared services
- Foundational knowledge of human resources best practices
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated strong client service, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint?
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of Human Resources related experience preferred
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of administration/ops and customer service experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Team player, adaptive to mentoring and continual learning
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is annual $48,000-60,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.