Executive Sales Administrator
Location: Warrington, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Role at NFP
Summary: The Admin is responsible for enhancing the Sales team, and Warrington office’s effectiveness by performing a wide variety of complex, diverse, sensitive and confidential functions while providing overall administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with local operations manager to ensure office management tasks are addressed
- Provide high level administrative support to Managing Director.
- RFP assistance, review and submission.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, and arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Coordination and persistent follow up for appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings.
- Compile and modify presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents. Comfort using and manipulating excel documents with simple formulas is preferred.
- Handle all confidential business matters and works independently on special assignments.
- Participate in regular departmental meetings and training and development sessions as directed.
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to lead others within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- High performance standards
- Ability to solve problems
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work independently and multi-task is crucial.
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment is key.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities: several calendar requests to ensure each meeting is given the proper prioritization.
- Must be a power user in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, and Excel.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate or an equivalent required.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.