Sr. Application Support Analyst (ServiceNow) - Remote
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
****This is a remote position, thus posted in many locations.****
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
This position will oversee support delivery for NFP’s financial systems, commission platform, AMS platform, our CRM system, along with high level oversight of ServiceNow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Development / alignment of support process across support teams
- Assist team leads in creating and managing support SLAs
- Work independently to provide daily support and guidance to Support Team
- Work with team leads to train staff on ServiceNow processes
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with peer departments and vendors to ensure the Help Desk teams ability to meet service level agreements
- Lead small projects for department (e.g., implementing quality monitoring, service level improvements, etc.)
- Provide practical support for IT project related tasks
- Review communication practices and monitor process to ensure consistent communication with end users
- Communicate major non trading outages to customers and IT Partner Providers, including filling the role of Incident Commander during outage bridge calls
- Maintain & advance the usage of knowledge base system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITY
- Knowledge of ServiceNow required
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and be able to adapt to/understand various accounting systems, including those of the clearing brokers
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills are a must
- Must be able to manage projects independently, efficiently and effectively to meet set deadlines
- Needs to be very detail oriented and be able to work at a fast-paced environment
- Additional job responsibilities and salary commensurate with level of experience.
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.