Integrated Systems Support Analyst
Location: Palmerton, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
We are seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated, analytical minded individual to assist with issue monitoring, research & resolution for a team that supports various integrated financial systems. This person will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to effectively multi-task and prioritize based on issue volume, importance and urgency. They will interact with all levels of our organization and must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
A key function of this role will be system configuration whereby the person will configure several financial systems for newly acquired firms and additional companies as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, prioritize, analyze, troubleshoot & resolve helpdesk requests within NFP’s issue tracking software ensuring all tickets are responded to in a timely manner
- Analyze issues to determine if additional information is required to resolve
- Forward tickets to extended team members when appropriate
- Reduce aging tickets using a proactive case management approach
- Perform as back-up to other team members
- Vendor maintenance activities
- Effectively communicate (written & oral) with all customers at all levels of the organization
- Create and modify documentation for supported applications
- Trouble shoot user access issues
- Take active role in integrated projects
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- 1 to 2 years supporting financial applications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Sound understanding of financial systems (Lawson/Infor AR/AP/GL preferred)
- Financial systems and accounting experience (Lawson/Infor AR/AP/GL preferred)
- Concur, Avid & Cognos support experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.