Location: Milton, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
NFP Retirement is seeking a bright and energetic individual to become an integral part of our team, and assist our senior advisors with business development activities.
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, qualify, and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outboard marketing activities
- Assist business executives with registering for NFP-sponsored conferences, events, and webinars
- Manage and organize event and project deliverables
- Coordinate introductory meetings and plan analysis appointments
- Meet key metrics including making a certain number of phone calls per week and per month
- Answer and refer phone and email inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to complete tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products and/or other computer software systems
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with a positive attitude, proactive mindset, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with CEOs, CFOs, Executive Staff, and Human Resources professionals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and verbal communications
- Strong typing skills
- Experience using a CRM system (preferred)
- Be willing to work up to 30 hours per week (hours may be flexible)
- High school graduate (or equivalent)
- BA/BS degree or currently enrolled
This position offers an hourly wage with the potential to earn performance based bonuses.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.