Marketing Brand Manager
Location: Potomac, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with $17B in AUM. We have more than 280 employees serving clients from 19 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
The Brand Manager is a key collaborator as the firm expands its presence as a premiere RIA, stepping into new geographies across the US. The Brand Manager will help establish and evolve the core Wealthspire brand, building our ‘voice’ as a thought leader while driving the integration of the brand in various components of our marketing and associated communications.
The Brand Manager will have responsibility for the day-to-day planning and deployment of brand and brand integrity across all mediums (digital, written, social media, point of sale material, etc). The role focuses on the execution of our brand strategy, including building and managing a distinctive Wealthspire image. Additionally, the role supports the firm’s wider marketing efforts and extends to supporting the Wealthspire Regional Marketing element – a decentralized part of the team supporting Advisors and Office Leaders in their respective markets.
Specific responsibilities for the Brand Manager – Marketing include the following:
- Alongside other members of the Marketing Team, this role focuses on guiding and building the brand presence for Wealthspire Advisors – at regional and national levels.
- Operating under the Head of Marketing, the role helps facilitate our external message and drives the positioning and execution of our brand marketing strategy:
- Analyzing data, Advisor, and consumer trends to help identify brand direction
- Ensuring brand integrity across NFP to support alignment with various sub-brands within our ecosphere
- Helping to influence and drive the vision of our service offerings (from UHNW & Family Office Services to Comprehensive & Pathways) while strategically positioning the Wealthspire Advisors brand to build top-of-funnel opportunities from identified target demographics
- Oversee and/or collaborate on the visuals related to content creation
- Manage the design and on-time delivery of evolving new programs, training material, launch kits, and point of sale material – working with vendors throughout the process from idea origination to compliance to published delivery
- Proven brand development experience and commensurate leadership skills to drive change
- Ability to analyze market trends and articulate impact and/or needed change.
- Demonstrated visual and graphics experience
- Mastery of all marketing through all channels with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team focus – sharing work and ideas to get the job done
- Proven ability to work with 3rd party vendors to execute at scale
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- 5 years’ experience and a deep understanding of the B2C and B2B environment
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.