Social Media/ Marketing Intern
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 250 employees serving clients from 20 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility a few days a week.
Summary: The Marketing team is a critical piece to the overall success of our firm and is focused on 1) increasing brand awareness and industry recognition; 2) differentiating our client solutions and services; and 3) establishing ourselves as a premier thought leader. Wealthspire Advisors is seeking a highly motivated and energetic intern interested in experiencing an internship that goes beyond basic Financial Services Marketing. In this position, you will be working closely with a team of Marketing and Growth professionals to help continue to build on the firm’s national brand. This individual has the opportunity to contribute and be an integral part of our team’s marketing initiatives.
Our Internship program is designed for juniors or seniors interested in pursuing a career in marketing, strategy and growth, and financial services. Along with working on the Marketing team, you will work closely with our Strategic Growth and Marketing Manager to cover a variety of different, exciting, and complex projects. You will participate in many aspects of the business beyond a traditional marketing internship. As an intern, you will also be exposed to industry leaders, mentorship, and networking and volunteering opportunities with Wealthspire staff and other interns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide input on key, firmwide initiatives and projects
- Collaborate with various other departments to achieve overall success of tasks and projects
- Perform market research on several projects including but not limited to Law Firm campaigns, Endowments and Foundations, Lead Generation, Sports and Entertainment, and many others
- Help develop streamlined and efficient processes to help assist us in working with our parent company and affiliates
- Help manage Wealthspire’s social media efforts across platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Perform social media market research
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- During your internship with Wealthspire Advisors, you will be able to work on real-world marketing projects, develop new skills, and explore a career path
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the passion and energy to leave their mark by the end of their internship. This person should:
- Be pro-active, solutions-focused, collaborative, and inquisitive
- Have exceptional organization and communication skills – attention to detail is paramount in the financial services industry
- Be intellectually curious and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Be adept at handling multiple projects, tasks, and a high volume of information
- Have sharp written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Be resourceful and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing or communications graduating December 2023 or later
- Ideal candidate will have interest or experience in learning about the financial services industry
- Position can be remote or in one of our 19 locations across the country
Education and/or Experience:
- Junior or senior of a four-year university preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience in college, community, internship, or co-op experience
What We Offer:
We’re part of NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. NFP is a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions.
Our PeopleFirst culture, which focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The hourly rate for this position is $20.00 per hour. The hourly rate offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual hourly rate offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.