Associate, Client Operations (Hybrid)
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 250 employees serving clients from 20 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
We’re part of NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. NFP is a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions.
The Client Operations Associate (COA) provides a high level of service to multiple client service teams, including researching requirements for investment implementation, preparing necessary paperwork for account opening and maintenance, processing money movement requests, and providing ad hoc support for various projects and issues as needed. The COA actively participates in the continuous improvement of the firm’s standardized processes, collaborates with groups throughout the firm, and ensures timely and accurate execution of requests.
- Prepare required paperwork and facilitate client account opening and maintenance at custodians and with money managers.
- Process wire transfers, cash management transactions, and monitor the transfers of assets.
- Relay key information to Client-Facing service team members in a clear and concise manner.
- Serve as an internal resource for all investment implementation, account servicing, and custodian-related inquiries and matters.
- Abide by the firm’s standardized processes, with a focus on increasing efficiencies and accuracy, and leveraging technology to streamline or automate manual processes.
- Proactively document, develop, or improve standard templates, policies, procedures, and materials.
- Maintain required logs and supporting documentation for compliance-related purposes.
- Master systems, such as CRM, custodian and money managers, and other relevant technological resources.
- Provide input on and encourage the adoption of new technology solutions as they become available.
- Escalate issues and requests to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training with a registered investment advisor, family office, financial services firm, banking or investment firm, a financial planning firm, or related business preferred
- Working knowledge of money movements, ACH, and wire transfers
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex issues and requirements.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize projects and requests, and sustain a high level of attention to detail
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.