Bookkeeper / Accountant - HNW (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Ground Control Business Management (part of NFP Corp) is a business management firm built for those with boundless potential. We act as a financial concierge, designing and implementing a customized plan to meet the needs of our client's career and lifestyle. We are looking for a Bookkeeper / Accountant - HNW to join the firm to assist with all day-to-day business, personal, and financial matters for assigned clients and entities. This is a full-time position that is required to be onsite on a hybrid basis.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Communicate directly with vendors.
- Knowledge of Chart of Accounts (personal and corp).
- Monitor daily client activity, handles requests, and conducts timely follow ups on outstanding matters.
- Review bank balances daily and funds accordingly.
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Completes billing timesheets daily
- Payroll processing for client employees
- Works closely with business management team to ensure clean and accurate books.
- Identifies areas with inefficiencies and makes changes as necessary
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Effective time management and follow up skills
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Zenith or equivalent platform - preferred but not required
- Accounting degree – preferred but not required
- Business management experience – preferred but not required
Ground Control Business Management is part of NFP. We are a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in the state of California is $40,000 annually to $70,000 annually.
The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.