Account Manager, Commercial Lines Insurance (CST or EST Remote)
Location: Gahanna, Ohio
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit:https://www.NFP.com.
The Role at NFP:
Summary: The Account Manager will be the director of the account workflow, and responsible for overall customer satisfaction and retention of the book. You will operate ethically, respectfully, with honesty, integrity, and to the best interest of the client.
This is a full-time position, ideally working hybrid from our Austin, TX or Ohio offices. We will consider a fully remote option for experienced and P&C licensed candidates. Must be able to work on a CST or EST time zone schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Account Manager will assist the team (Risk Placement, Coordinators, and Account Assistants in Processing) in the overall servicing of the account. In this role you should assess the situation, determine the action needed, and direct the solution through the proper channels. Set the standard of excellence for the entire team.
- Keep clients informed and updated of status of any requests.
- Use EPIC (CRM) to manage any updates and workflows.
- Perform account reviews to identify coverage gaps, cross sell and write new policies to best optimize the account for the customer, educating customer of available coverages.
- Create pending and missed expiration reports weekly.
- Manage remarket process. Provide in depth audit reviews.
- Work with the Risk Placement Team to coordinate with billing, certificates, etc., as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Successfully interact with others as well as work independently
- Handle situations in a calm, courteous and professional manner
- Be customer-focused to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, deadlines, and technology
Education and/or Experience
- College degree preferred. HS Diploma or GED required
- More than 2 years’ client service and/or industry and commercial lines experience required
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with EPIC (or other industry CRM)
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Must currently hold a Property and Casualty insurance license and retain license by meeting the continuing education requirements
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.