Account Coordinator - Employee Benefits (Hybrid)
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
Providing world-class solutions requires world-class support. At NFP, your can-do attitude and top-notch organizational skills will be utilized to the fullest extent. You’ll become the go-to source for administrative support, working with dedicated professionals in the field of Employee Benefits. Your contributions will optimize our operations by combining your expertise into a single, impactful and mission-driven role.
You’ll join NFP as we lead the way in providing cutting-edge benefits solutions for companies of all sizes and affluent individuals. Our benefits, insurance, property and casualty and wealth management businesses provide outstanding advisory and brokerage services that are fine-tuned to our clients’ present and future needs.
About the Role:
Nothing satisfies you more than crossing something off your to-do list. As an integral member of the Account Management team, you’ll help bring our clients cutting-edge benefits solutions by handling the day-to-day needs of our clients.
- On a granular level, you will gather and input data into spreadsheets and client presentations, take notes at client meeting and on calls, and participate in special projects and trainings with the team that will assist their learning and development.
- On a holistic level, you will be the primary support for the account teams, and your work will enhance our ability to bring forward-looking solutions for our clients.
- Knowledge of benefits administration, HealthCare Reform, industry trends, and carrier products and services
- Effective time management and decision making skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.