Sr. Associate, Advisor (Wealth Management)
Location: San Rafael, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 300 employees serving clients from 22 offices in 12 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
Summary of Role:
Our Advisor Associates works directly with Advisors to assist with the wealth management and financial planning needs of clients. This position is responsible for providing support to Advisors including data gathering, case design, scenario building, financial plan development, financial plan application, and portfolio implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Advisors in all areas of financial planning
- Initiate and field client calls on various items (e.g., strategy ideas, account specific
questions, portfolio inquiries, etc.)
- Create proposals for prospective clients
- Create and/or update financial plans for clients
- Prepare materials for client meetings; work with other internal teams to ensure
client meetings are prepared for thoroughly and accurately
- Attend client meetings and manage/complete all meeting follow-up activities
- Liaise with client’s attorneys and accountants as needed
- Monitor portfolios and maintain portfolio target allocations. Rebalance portfolios as
- Assist with client data consolidation and maintenance as needed
- Assist with special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, self-starter when it comes to new
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors’ degree or higher from an accredited university; major in financial
planning, business, accounting, finance, economics, or law preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Completed or pursuing CFP®, CFA or JD
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Wealthspire
Wealthspire is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that values diversity as a fundamental asset. Research substantiates that diverse teams are not only more innovative but also make more informed decisions, leading to increased employee engagement and client satisfaction.
- Equal Opportunity:We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Culture Add Over Culture Fit:Rather than seeking candidates who merely fit into our existing culture, we prioritize those who will add new dimensions to it. We welcome individuals who bring unique perspectives, experiences, and skills that enrich our team and client interactions.
- Inclusive Excellence:We believe that true excellence can only be achieved in an environment where every employee feels empowered and included. Our commitment to diversity extends beyond hiring practices to every facet of our business.
Do you see yourself excelling in this position?
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet every qualification on the list. We recognize that career journeys are as unique as individuals themselves, and valuable skills can come in various forms. We're eager to learn about your unique talents and experiences.
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others. The base salary range for this position is $67,000 – $94,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.