Sustainability Auditing Manager
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. Our industry leading Beyond Yield Carinata and Omega-3 Canola products provide a truly sustainable platform recognizing the ever-evolving environmental challenges our world is facing. All of this is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. Over 300 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Based in either the Nuseed Innovation Center located in West Sacrament, California, or in the Denver, CO area, Nuseed has an exciting opportunity for a Sustainability Auditing Manager reporting to the Global Regulatory Lead, Carinata. The Sustainability Auditing Manager will be immersed in the development and implementation of initiatives aimed at enhancing the commercial success of the company. They will work closely with the Global Regulatory lead, Carinata in the development and alignment of policies and procedures and provide guidance and training to the team locally and globally. They will possess a strong desire to work in an innovative, emerging growth company and evolving industry environment.
Reach your potential:
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners, advise on the submission strategy and use project management tools to navigate the process to an end point.
- Audit support with SCS, RSB and other market requirements
- Main contact with agronomy internal teams on regulatory projects and integration
- Build and maintain an internal basic understanding of multiple life cycle models to include (Biograce, GREET, CA GREET, Daycent, etc.…)
- Project manager with outside consultant(s) to build initial framework based on complex modeling and data management
- Build a team of carbon modeling specialists who possess the knowledge and capacity to meet the demands of the business
- Provide training and feedback and provide development pathways to grow the team personally and professionally
Nuseed is looking for a candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, chemistry or similar field. There is an expectation of up to 15% travel with this role. Do you have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Regulatory affairs or sustainability modeling? Exposure to Carbon Credits and experience in fuels, chemicals or agriculture is a plus. You have experience working with government agencies or relevant trade associates and prior experience managing teams. The right candidate will have a high proficiency with Microsoft products.
If this is you. Apply online today.