Regional Project Manager, NA
Location: Supply Chain
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you grow with Nufarm?
Based in Alsip IL, Nufarm is looking for a Regional Project Manager, NA PMO who will be managing and measuring the execution of adoption of Momentum project in NA.
What will you be doing?
- Measure the ROI of digital adoption initiatives.
- Lead the local functional and technical teams to deliver the project goals.
- Responsible to oversee the entire adoption process of ASCP/Demantra, including the human element, to ensure it’s seamless and successful.
- Define the best and strategic approach to ensure every employee can use each system in the way they need to for their job, maximizing your investment.
- Own regional adoption for planning systems useability plan within assigned region, including but not limited to:
- Engage in discovery with customers to advise on ideal solutions utilizing a diverse suite of product features.
- Exceed targets for spend adoption
- Strategically manage relationships with multiple senior stakeholders to ensure execution of the project scope and the best usage of our resources
- Prioritize collaboration with project partners to maintain high levels of engagement and mindshare
- Define, Approve, Measure and track adoption thought lead and lag KPIs
- Ensure all the steps for a good adoption process is happening in the regional and report progress and address gaps.
- Local Project Management responsibilities – Manage co-related projects to ensure Momentum success, such as DRP, MOSIMTEC and “Call to Action program” for NA
- Manage project scope, timelines, and deliverables collaboratively with cross-functional teams and customers
- Partner with internal experts and customers to define project success and requirements
- Lead organization of information and communication to allow teams to focus on project work
- Understand technical project details enough to manage and escalate when needed
- Contribute to internal process development and continuous improvement
- Keep track of gaps between the digital solution and current process
- Identify deviations to ways of working from all locations
- Keep record and help prioritize any issue with the tools(s) while the technical team resolve them
- Facilitate progress meetings and keep record of any decision around tool adoption
- Help Monitor proficiency level improvement after roll out of the tool
- Put together presentations to report progress and any change in timelines
What do you bring?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Supply Chain, engineering, computer science, information technology, or a related field. The right candidate will also have experience using analytical, account management, and productivity tools including Oracle/ SAP/ CRMs/ Business Intelligence/ Reporting tools or similar
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.