Global Lead - Regulatory
Location: Research and Development
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you unearth the possibilities with Nufarm?
Nufarm has a great opportunity for a Global Regulatory Lead who will be accountable for the global strategic defense of the product portfolio for Nufarm and responsible for coordinating the data generation strategy to identify and minimize risks through a thorough understanding of the portfolio. This person will be responsible for supporting and co-ordination of the regulatory leads to ensure the portfolio is supported robustly.
- Develop and co-ordinate the global regulatory strategy for Nufarm for current and future pipeline products involving our entire portfolio.
- Ensuring risks and opportunities are managed globally and communicated to the business in a timely way.
- Lead the strategic/technical position in taskforces globally
- Close cooperation with local regional regulatory affairs teams co-ordinating and identifying potential critical areas between the different regions
- Cross regional risk management impact analysis, identifying critical risks and lead the development of mitigation options to assess global impact
- Lead the global regulatory requirements for innovative projects at Nufarm
- Understand the global commercial strategy and support the development and growth of the Nufarm portfolio through strategic portfolio management and advice
- Collaborate with supply chain to ensure continued compliance of the Nufarm portfolio.
What do you bring?
We are looking for someone with the leadership capabilities to continue to drive the engagement, the development and execution of the Nufarm’s Regulatory strategy. Proven experience in working and understanding different regulatory requirements for agrochemicals from different geographies at a regional level is a must for this highly specialized role.
That’s just what we think, we’d love to hear from you what you think is possible. #unearththepossibilities
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.