Sr Carbon Modeling Specialist, Carinata
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for global end-use customers. Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Our Nuseed Carinata team is growing a new sustainable plant-based solution for certifiable, non-food, low-carbon energy feedstock to help the transportation sectors decarbonize, without displacing main food crops or increasing land use change.
We are a diverse team unlocking plant potential. We partner with growers, industry, and end-use customers to deliver a globally scalable and sustainable solution to help manage carbon.
Regulatory Carbon Manager will be immersed in the development and implementation of initiatives aimed at enhancing the commercial success of the company. They will work closely with Global Regulatory Lead, Carinata in the development and alignment of policies and procedures and provide guidance and training to the team locally and globally. They will possess a strong desire to work in an innovative, emerging growth company and evolving industry environment.
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners, advise on the submission strategy and use project management tools to navigate the process to an end point.
- Audit support with SCS, RSB and other market requirements.
- Main contact with agronomy internal teams on regulatory projects and integration.
- Build and maintain an internal basic understanding of multiple life cycle models to include (Biograce, GREET, CA GREET, Daycent, etc…).
- Project manager with outside consultant(s) to build initial framework based on complex modeling and data management initiatives.
- Build a team of carbon modeling specialists who possess the knowledge and capacity to meet the demands of the business
- Provide training and feedback and provide development pathways to grow the team personally and professionally.
Ideal candidate will have 8+ year’s experience in Regulatory affairs or sustainability modelling; exposure to Carbon Credits and experience in fuels, chemicals or agriculture a plus. A bonus would be experience working with government agencies or relevant trade associations.
If this is you. Apply online today.