Regional Reporting Specialist
Location: Information Technology
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you grow with Nufarm?
Based in Alsip, IL, Nufarm is looking for a Regional Reporting Specialist who is a strong self-starter with the ability to work with users to determine the data fields they are looking for and finding those fields in the source systems. This position is expected to work a hybrid schedule.
What will you be doing?
- Identify inefficiencies and operational concerns; collaborating and coordinating with the relevant teams to realize them as improvement initiatives.
- Deliver light weight data solutions for ingestion into Tableau dashboards that meet business objectives.
- Conducting market research / gathering insights to support discussions with the business on the latest technology trends, innovation, and new methodologies in the best use of Tableau.
- Gathering user requirements.
- Document Data Mappings and Business logic from source systems.
- Develop an effective governance reporting model within the region.
- Encourage users to adopt new and improved ways of data led decision making.
- Ability to work with users to determine the data fields they are looking for and finding those fields in the source systems.
- Ability to train business users of all levels of the organisation to use BI tools and create actionable insights from data.
- Identifying opportunities to improve stakeholder communications and engagement, along with the ability to extract requirements from key stakeholders and users.
- Demonstrate experience in simplifying and creating a user-friendly interface aimed at maximum user convenience.
- Telling a compelling story with data and presenting insights in a consumable format for varying audiences.
What do you bring?
You hold a Bachelor’s degree in data science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience. The successful candidate will be a strong in data wrangling, preparation of datasets for Tableau Data Extract and able to construct sets so that Business Analysts are able to self-serve and explore their datasets. Once concepts and ideas have been proven the candidate will then work with the business to create a sustainable way to report the data using Tableau visualisations and serving the data up in the best way to make a clear decision.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.