Local IT Support
Location: Information Technology
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
Based in Morrisville, NC Nufarm is looking to engage Local IT Support to provide an onsite presence and point of contact for urgent escalations as part of Nufarm’s end to end support model delivered by Accenture. This entry level position will provide “hands and feet” support for any physical technical requirements as well as assisting key executives, supporting boardrooms, and managing IT hardware supplies.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain a close relationship with key stakeholders within the business to ensure that they have confidence in the IT support model.
- Provide any urgent local support for key executive teams in the region including supporting boardrooms and physical conferencing equipment.
- Participate in service management meetings, help prioritize regional IT support requirements and provide a point of contact for urgent escalations.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to forecast and deliver required equipment such as telephones, printers, computers, and other IT equipment in line with the Nufarm SOE
- Managing physical hardware during user onboarding and offboarding
- Manage IT stockpile and spare or loan equipment
- Provide a local point of contact for any physical changes that need to be made to IT infrastructure
- Complete requisitions for IT equipment not available in standard Ariba catalogues
- Support the Regional IT Business Manager for local contract requirements (eg. Infrastructure Services, Phone Support)
- Coordinate Support for Regional Services with Third parties outside the Accenture Scope Coordinate Vendor support for onsite visits
- Support the Lab and OT teams for offline or isolated equipment
What do you bring?
Nufarm is looking for a support lead with 1-3 years of related experience coupled with relevant IT qualifications. The ideal candidate will display a sense of urgency in fixing issues that impact the business. Ability to manage multiple problems at once and prioritize issues. Additionally, the right candidate will be able to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.