Senior Financial Analyst, Sales
Location: Remote -
Job Type: Full time
Okta is in hyper growth mode. We are seeking an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst who will be a key player in and is truly excited about driving and effectively scaling Okta’s rapid growth. This person will be part of a finance team that supports executive level business partners and their respective teams within the Okta’s Chief Revenue Officer organization on all planning, forecasting, and analysis activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part of a dynamic FP&A organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a team player, a confident business partner, capable of driving action cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at FP&A. This person is comfortable operating at all levels, with eye on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a strategic financial partner to the WW CRO Group’s leadership team.
- Lead/support the budgeting and forecasting processes for one or more functional teams within the CRO group, including:
- Partnering with business partners to ensure accuracy for HC, program spend, and other key metrics based on operational performance
- Preparing budget/forecast vs. actual variance analysis and other relevant reporting
- Leading thoughtful analysis, evaluating key drivers and metrics, and partnering on driving operational efficiencies
- Collaborating with the controllership organization on accruals as well as other elements of the close process
- Evolving these processes, as needed
- Develop monthly/quarterly management as well as the BoD level reports regarding the underlying performance, leading indicators and key metrics on the business
- Prepare analytics and financial summaries in support of fiscal year and corporate long-range strategic planning
- Facilitate and drive frequent ad hoc as well as targeted projects to support senior management on business decisions
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work independently, think objectively, and interpret meaningful and insightful narratives from both quantitative as well as qualitative data
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate as well as distill data into actionable information to drive results
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Ability to apply rigorous logic and sound methods to solve multi-faceted problems with effective solutions
- Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners, inclusive of senior members of management
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small, and large groups.
- MBA preferred, minimum of a B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or an equivalent from a leading undergraduate institution
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive experience in FP&A with a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting a rapidly growing organization preferably GTM
- High proficiency with FP&A systems required, Anaplan & Tableau experience is a plus
- Excellent financial data management, modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills are required
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com, Clari, NetSuite, as well as Coupa a plus
- Prior experience in a high-growth high tech/software/SaaS organization is a plus
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $103,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.