Staff Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (Remote Eligible)
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Staff Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with a product management mindset to join our growing team and be responsible for strategic, cross-functional programs in Go-to-Market functions, specifically focused on our Customer First organization. In this role you will build trusted relationships with business partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes supported by a clear technology strategy and product roadmap. In this role, your business customers will look to you to provide all technical services of the SDLC and you will be responsible for designing and delivering the solutions to drive that success.
As a Product Analyst in the Business Technology organization, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of business systems and technology by working with business partners, end-users, and stakeholders.
- Partner with multi-functional teams such as Online Experience, Customer Support, Customer Success, and Professional Services
- Deliver Salesforce updates as a core member of a team responsible for the solution, development, testing and release of enhancements, strategic projects and tasks to “run the business”
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, analysis, workshops, surveys, and other methodologies
- Craft technical requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, and functional and system design specifications
- Build and design solutions for Salesforce and related systems, leveraging scrum team admins and developers as needed
- Periodically take responsibility for system configuration and user setup
- Work in a scrum team dedicated to supporting the cross-functional business units of the Customer First organization
- Responsible for the end-to-end solution; including requirement gathering, defining metrics, implementing, testing, deploying, and monitoring
- 8+ years’ experience as a technical business analyst/implementation consultant/solutions architect supporting Salesforce and associated applications
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce particularly experience with Experience Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud is preferred
- M&A experience in integrating Salesforce systems is highly preferred
- Experience in supporting PSA/Financial Force is a plus
- Experience in supporting Gainsight is a plus
- Experience designing and delivering large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Experience Cloud Consultant etc.)
- Experience working in an Enterprise SaaS company using cloud applications
((Colorado, New York, Washington only*) Minimum Base Salary $135,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.