Compensation System Administrator - Xactly
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
OKTA is seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Xactly System Administrator to join the Commission Operations team. This person will own management of Xactly and the related business processes to ensure successful operation of the incentive compensation platform to support the business needs. This is a new role for OKTA, as the business needs have grown with the company. The growth requires someone who can help move the platform forward and scale with the business.
Responsibilities, include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the annual plan configuration and mid-year developments.
- Manage the manual and automated data integration from multiple inbound sources.
- Manage user accounts and licenses.
- Ensure and maintain audit compliance along with audit support.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot reporting to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain the proper controls to ensure source data loads align with expectations.
- Partner with Sales Ops and HR to gather and document requirements for BRD development.
- Ensure that implementation allows for scalable functionality and processes.
- Manage sales comp projects that require system development and enhancements.
- Maintain System Security and Integrity.
- Develop, test, and deliver Xactly solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and be the point of contact for all Xactly operational processes.
- Run and ensure successful system calcs.
- Manage ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Coordinate system maintenance, outages and updates with Xactly and our Managed Services Provider to ensure minimal end user disruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher / equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with implementing or maintaining Xactly solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce
- Outstanding time management and project management skills required.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $90,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.