Senior Director, GTM Business Systems
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a senior leader to join the Business Platforms organization within Business Technology (BT) and manage a team of product managers and product analysts for Go-To-Market (GTM) technology. In this role you will be responsible for delivering BT projects and production support for our GTM efforts and leading all aspects of business engagement and oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs.
Your customer will be Marketing, Sales and parts of the Finance organizations and you will be responsible for building trusted relationships with them that result in an aligned focus on delivering outcomes/experiences, supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high-quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
You will also be responsible for the end-to-end solution, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and metrics gathering; partnering with the business and technical teams to design and build robust, scalable, and compliant process architectures. Your business customers will look to you to provide and/or coordinate the design, config, software development, and testing.
- Partner with the VP, Business Platforms on the strategic planning, budgeting, and communication, including setting priorities, driving focus and accountability to business commitments for Business Technology (BT) initiatives.
- Delivering on the GTM portfolio, partnering with teams within BT and the business stakeholders to ensure that the roadmap is up to date and communicated.
- Be the Business Systems stakeholder on critical projects, ensuring project success by understanding the needs of the business, aligning with leadership, identifying solutions, and determining how technology should be leveraged.
- Ensure optimal standardized documentation of business systems that is continually updated and available for reference.
- Collaborate with the security and compliance teams to make sure the systems being implemented are compliant and secure, adhering to processes and procedures.
- Be a role model in building a team culture with a growth mindset that puts the customer first, builds for the long term, collaborates effectively and is results-oriented
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, empowered, engaged, and high performing team
- Bachelor’s degree & 12+ years of directly related experience
- 8+ years’ experience leading teams, projects, programs
- Experience managing a team of GTM and/or Finance Business Systems Analysts or Product Analysts
- Experience managing Agile SCRUM teams for the delivery of GTM and/or Finance systems on an aggressive schedule
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other systems such as NetSuite, Coupa, RevPro, Anaplan
- Experience designing and supporting critical business processes including Lead to Opportunity, Pricing & Packaging, Quote to Cash and Renewals
- Experience with SaaS subscription-based Finance process
- Track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams
- Strategic planning, critical thinking and influencing skills
- Track record of delivering transformational initiatives and programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong program management and management reporting skills
- Able to effectively drive change
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum base of $216,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.