Auth0 Staff Software Engineer, Insights
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Auth0, an Okta business unit, is an easy to implement, adaptable authentication and authorization platform. As part of Auth0, the Insights team’s mission is to modernize the way Auth0 empowers our customers to seamlessly access and understand their Auth0 data and to optimize their users’ experience through metrics, logs, and analytics.If you are a problem solver who cares about having a meaningful impact on customers and enjoys working as part of a collaborative, distributed team, then this position could be perfect for you! We work with NodeJS, Typescript, React, Postgres/MongoDB databases and our services run on both AWS and Azure.
As a member of DX Insights team at Auth0 you will:
- Be part of a collaborative team consisting of engineers, a product manager and designer.
- Design and develop features, APIs and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Help our customers have a great experience with our products.
- Be a strong independent contributor.
- Participate in and help improve the team’s agile process.
- Help detect technical improvement opportunities and take action to implement them.
- Engage with the support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
- Participate in our on-call rotation for troubleshooting production issues.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Have 8+ years of software development experience.
- Have experience creating public or internal APIs.
- Have experience with unit/integration/end to end/performance testing.
- Tend to deliver work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, fully-remote, distributed team.
- Have a passion for working on systems that are highly reliable, scalable and secure.
Location: US remote
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $154,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.