Senior Data Analyst, Digital Experience
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Auth0 Product Unit is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Customer First team. You will build models and analyze data for Auth0’s Digital Experience team to aid in understanding our customers expectations, areas for improvement and of risk. A successful candidate will use data analyses to assess current processes, determine requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations to the Digital Experience Product Manager.
- Proactively identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex and sensitive data to identify optimization opportunities; alert, inform and educate business stakeholders as needed
- Recommend new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve Digital Experience customer deliverables and measurement in the future based on data analysis findings
- Define best practices, templates, and processes for reporting data to stakeholders within Digital Experience and partner organizations
- Help automate and scale processes; find areas of opportunity for process improvements
- Monitor and ensure data integrity and security for product data
- Improve and advise on data normalization between various data sources and systems
- Engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to processes, products, services, software and hardware can improve the customer’s experience with Auth0
- Collaborate with all Customer First departments, Product & Engineering, and Data to develop a world class customer experience
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a data role, ideally at some point in/with SaaS companies.
- Experience analyzing and modeling large, complex data sets and providing business insights on customer behavior and actions (cause and affect)
- Previous experience in data analysis and knowledge of business statistics
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, Looker, or similar BI platform
- Understanding of the software development ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment.
- Able to deliver quickly, creatively, and foster open communication.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $103,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.