Senior Digital Content Specialist
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Okta is the leader in Identity and Access Management. Our mission is to enable any organization to use any technology. As a Digital Content Specialist on the Expert Acceleration team, you will not only produce outstanding and innovative self-help content, but also share our love of making the customer experience the best it can possibly be.
About the Team & Position
The Expert Acceleration team’s mission is to pursue aggressive growth of the Okta expert ecosystem by providing a modern and captivating learning experience. As part of the docs and digital services team under Expert Acceleration, you will be responsible for the creation and frictionless discovery of all Okta product knowledge for anyone in the Okta ecosystem.
You will collaborate with people from all over the company to research and develop assets for anyone who implements or administers Okta, with a special focus on new products and programs.
Content Production Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Define Okta’s digital content management strategy and methodology for producing high quality video content for customers requiring help
- Maintain inventory integrity by organizing and curating content in the most efficient manner possible
- Produce or manage production of specialized video or other digital content.
- Work with content subject matter experts to ensure messaging & branding is consistent with company strategy
- Conduct usage analysis to determine trends
- Take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Manage content localization plan and strategy
- Publish and manage content on various digital enablement platforms, including YouTube.
- Define, curate, and execute the video content roadmap with the input of various stakeholders from across the company
- Follow industry trends and advancements, and craft thought leadership articles and social posts to promote content
- Analyze customer adoption and social media performance data – either via direct providers (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc.) or third-party dashboards – and offer recommendations on how to increase content adoption and interaction
- Cross function role, working with Product, Support, Customer First teams to produce content
- 7-10 years of experience creating multimedia content and managing social media profiles for an enterprise SaaS company
- Extensive experience with various digital authoring tools & technologies, such as HTML5, Captivate, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex technical issues and concepts for a non-technical audience
- Clear understanding of web and social media best practices, including how to implement them
- Clear understanding of the business use of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and others
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, as well as an ability to collect and interpret data, providing recommendations based on these insights
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Facebook Power Editor
- Ability to work independently and stay curious in a fast-paced environment with frequent product releases
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
- Experience working for an enterprise software company, especially in the Identity & Access Management industry
- Experience working for a software company with numerous third-party integrations
((Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $103,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.