Highspot Solution Owner
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
We are the World’s #1 Identity Platform. Okta is a trusted partner to businesses around the world and we give our customers the confidence to reach their full potential. Our vision is to Accelerate a world where everyone can safely use any technology. We bring simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere. We promise to not only protect the identities of our customers’ workforce and users, but to ask, “what more can we make possible?”
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll join the Global Enablement Team and be the Solution Owner responsible for driving adoption, value, and insights from the Highspot platform for OKTA. You will empower OKTA field to elevate customer conversations that drive strategic growth by being the liaison between ‘Go to Market’ teams. You’ll build and support a world-class Highspot platform to enable Okta’s customer-facing teams with the right content, knowledge, process, and tools to maximize sales growth and customer impact. You’ll enable product and marketing teams to promote and optimize effective content for the customer-facing teams to utilize.
Your success will be measured by the overall adoption and utilization of the platform, instilling sound content governance across the organization, general administration of Highspot to ensure strong and consistent platform health, training and evangelism, incorporating and distilling feedback from key stakeholders, and analyzing platform metrics to derive valuable business insights.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement, assist with design, update, maintain and measure the Highspot platform.
- Manage a cross functional Highspot governance model.
- Help Sales, Marketing, and Enablement teams publish and maintain internal and customer-facing content within Highspot.
- Define and manage standardized taxonomy.
- Vision and implement engaging User Experience/platform navigation, “spots”.
- Drive Highspot as a strategic component for supporting ongoing GTM programs.
- Continually reinforce Highspot product knowledge and techniques for successful selling via training and evangelism.
- Help content owners (e.g. PMM) simplify content management processes by sharing best practices, Highspot product knowledge, and upholding good content governance by driving accountability and buy-in across teams.
- Help prepare and deliver Highspot Business Reviews to executive leadership and other stakeholders.
- Use information gained through platform usage to inform/drive business-level decision making.
- Provide measurable value to executive stakeholders across various business units that are stakeholders in the sales process.
- Work with the Highspot Services Executive and Account Manager to set-up consistent check-ins, Business Reviews, and stakeholder meetings. Recommend future improvements to HIghspot including content management features, workflow, integrations, and user experience.
- Ensure enablement roadmap leverages Highspot functionality where appropriate, such as Sales Plays, templates and SmartPages to prepare the sellers on what to know, say, show and do In given customer situations.
- Design ready to use templates for Spots, Spot Overviews, Sales Plays, and Pitch Styles.
Job Requirements - The Experience You’ll Bring To The Team:
- 3+ years of experience administering a CMS or similar tool.
- 1+ years of experience with Highspot.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with a passion for modern software.
- Experience in enablement fields (e.g. Sales Enablement, Partner Enablement, Marketing Enablement) and/or Customer Success is a strong plus in order to see the big picture, connect the dots, and provide strategic advice to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability developing and maintaining effective, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational abilities, including the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling, and communication.
- Self-reliant and capable of quickly solving problems and resolving conflicts at various levels.
- Ability to think critically and creatively and make decisions based on instructions and previous experience.
- Strong business acumen and relevant experience in sales and success motions.
- Experience planning, evaluating, and executing plans from ideation to completion.
- Exceptional analytical and process skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration.
- Involvement in sales enablement groups (e.g. Sales Enablement Society, Modern Sales Pros) and thought leadership is a strong plus.
- Experience with platform management, knowledge management or content management is a plus.
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.