Executive Assistant (Customer Identity)
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
The Okta Customer Identity Cloud (CIC), powered by Auth0, builds the best Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solution on the planet. Hands down. Created for developers so they can focus on their innovative application ideas, for their own domains. Optimized for end users to minimize friction. And designed with security to keep applications, users, and organizations safe. Okta CIC customers come in all sizes and shapes with many counting among the most recognized brands around the world. By using Okta CIC, customers increase security and reduce friction so they can grow revenues faster and become more efficient. If you have strong desires to see the results of your work used by name brand customers and millions of users around the world, then Okta CIC is the place where your dreams can be turned into reality.
Our commitment to identity inspires and sustains our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging strategy as we aim to celebrate and protect the identities of everyone in our network. Click here to learn more about our commitment to building balanced teams.
Okta CIC and our senior leadership team work in a dynamic, remote and global environment. This creates challenging scenarios that require support around agendas, travel, events, etc. In this context, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to multitask, make smart and timely decisions with limited guidance, have strong attention to detail, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround. You will be highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, a sense of humor, and will possess the ability to anticipate needs and be a driving force in keeping the executive team organized.
What You Will Do:
- Advocate for efficient use of the Product Delivery Leadership Teams time.
- Manage calendaring for the Product Delivery Leadership Team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- Assist in executive meeting planning and any preparation work needed, i.e., logistics, drafting agendas, compiling presentation slides, and broader communications across multiple time zones and countries.
- Assist (with different degrees of support) the Product Delivery Leadership with travel, expenses, calendars and events.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years experience in a support or coordinator role.
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably multiple executives at once, in a fast-paced high tech and/or start-up-like environment.
- Comfortable working with Cloud tools like Zoom, G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides), and Slack.
- Experience in a global company environment is a plus!
- Comfortable with ambiguity; ability to exercise quick judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- You can capably manage travel arrangements, complex calendars, executive planning sessions, executive expense reports, and generally be able to create order out of chaos.
- You can effectively prioritize numerous requests and incoming information and be able to turn on a dime frequently.
- Proactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise.
- Ability to multitask, work independently, set priorities, and work under pressure while maintaining quality.
- Adaptable to last minute changes and can respond to needs promptly.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment with extensive asynchronous communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with different personalities.
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.