Senior Global Enablement Onboarding Manager
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
About the Role
As the Sr. Global Enablement Onboarding Manager for the OKTA Global Enablement team, you will bea strategic change leader to help us take our Global Field Organization to the next level. You will bring a strong point of view about which strategies and programs power the most high-performing field organizations, and you will drive transformation toward Okta’s vision to free everyone to safely use any technology. Reporting to the Director of Global Enablement Operations & Communications, you’ll assist in the design and execution of a best-in-class onboarding program for the Global Field Organization that teaches essential next-generation enterprise software GTM skills and capabilities leading to change, growth, and success for Okta and our customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Reimagine, implement, and sustain the Okta Global Onboarding program to ensure our field teams are equipped with content, resources, tools and training to differentiate, sell and service our Okta solutions effectively.
- Manage facilitators and trainers to ensure the learning experience is consistent, objectives are met, presentations are clear, and participants are engaged and excited about their decision to join Okta.
- Work at the forefront of Okta’s Customer Identity Cloud and Workforce Identity Cloud products.
- Collaborate with SMEs to identify and develop foundational training and learning curriculum to validate GTM teams and their understanding of our customer’s value drivers so they can articulate Okta’s value messaging with authority and credibility.
- Accurately create and/or revise field-focused deliverables while leveraging internal experts and incorporating their feedback.
- Collaborate with SMEs to develop content resources and training that can scale for Okta and our Partners.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of the Okta Global Onboarding program sessions conducted and take action to optimize the results. Determine opportunities for improving the onboarding experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- Leverage and manage engaging and impactful content in our CMS, LMS, and other tools used for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Assist in developing reinforcement solutions to help drive long-term success.
- Partner with Enablement Onboarding Operations to ensure all sessions are scheduled, tracked and communicated.
- Partner with the Enablement Communications Lead to develop and manage the onboarding communications plan.
Job Requirements - The Experience You’ll Bring To The Team
- 8+ years of experience leading strategic enablement programs working collaboratively with and influencing cross functional teams such as Sales, Presales, Customer Success, Partners, and Product Marketing.
- Proven track record of revamping onboarding programs, preferably at an enterprise software company. This should include experience building learning journey requirements by role, integrating vILT and live training with on-demand learning, creating content strategies to ensure foundational content is consistent across role-based tracks, and managing facilitators.
- Solid understanding of enterprise sales processes and how to evangelize and roll them out effectively across a Global GTM organization.
- Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing sales effectiveness strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (presales, sales, customers, channel partners, and internal stakeholders).
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to articulate information tailored to the audience across organizations, including the executive team.
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment and can manage competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proven project management/operational skills.
- Results-oriented and comfortable leveraging data from multiple sources to make informed decisions.
- Collaborate and effectively work across multiple levels, roles, and functions internally.
- Highly proficient user of Google Slides, Sheets/Excel and Asana or equivalent.
Bonus Experience You Could Bring
- Experience in change management principles.
- Experience with data analytics tools (preferably Tableau).
- Experience as a quota-carrying Sales role - Inside or Field.
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.