Channel Sales Manager, Northeast Region
Location: Pearl River, New York
Job Type: Full time
About The Position
If you are self-motivated, independent, results-driven and be a team player, that continuously meets or over-achieves sales goals this is the perfect job for you, so read on and apply.
Qognify helps safeguard your world. We are an international technology business with a portfolio of Physical Security and Enterprise Incident Management solutions, we work as trusted partners to hundreds of customers around the globe ensuring security, safety and business operations continuity.
Qognify solutions includes video management, video and data analytics, and PSIM/ Enterprise Incident Management solutions that are deployed in financial institutions, transportation agencies, airports, seaports, utility companies, city centers, and other critical infrastructure markets.
As the Channel Sales Manager for the Northeast, you will report to the Director of Channel Sales & National Accounts, Americas. The goal for this role is to build, define and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Qognify Video Management System. This includes license sales, professional services sales and maintenance renewals for both new logo and existing clients.
What you will do?
- Lead generation, follow up, and deal closure in collaboration with the Director of Channel Sales.
- Develop account and regional sales plans for developing business to achieve sales goals.
- Prospect, identify and develop potential customers including building long term relationships Accelerate revenue through customer acquisition, retention, achieve revenue goals keeping mind the value and mission.
- Manage the Manufacturer’s Representative (MRs) relationship by developing sales strategies that achieve regional sales objectives through growth of existing integrators and by recruiting new integrators.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with all channel and technology partners to address key business issues ad opportunities.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting. Are these the same
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions to help recommend new ancillary products and services.
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Deliver tailored product presentations, application studies, financial justifications and demonstrations to illustrate the benefits of Qognify products and services.
What you bring?
- 2 + years of demonstrated success selling VMS or other technical software.
- Experience selling in any of following verticals: Transportation (Airports/Mass Transit), Education, Utilities, Large Govt & Federal, Safe City, & Corporate 1000 organizations.
- Understanding of the IP Video Security Market preferred.
- Demonstrated skills/knowledge/understanding of operational business processes beyond the technology focus, as the VMS space deeply touches multiple business functions.
- Experience with developing relationships in a professional demeanor at all levels from the C-suite down.
- Initiates superior collaboration and cross company dynamics.
- Takes responsibility for deliverables and outcomes
- Apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks and goals.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce (or similar CRM program).
- Ability to travel about 30% in the Northeast local region, US and Canada.
- College degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related degree preferred.
To thrive at Qognify you will need to?
- Be curious, be confident, be motivated to drive success
- Love challenges and finding their solutions
- Be a true team player
- Meet your goals and enjoy making an immediate impact on the business
What we offer you?
- Flexible working hours & generous time off to balance work/life
- A great team of colleagues who work collaboratively and share knowledge
- Challenging tasks with a direct impact on the company's success
- 100% remote work with visit to client sites
- A global company with a local culture
- Having a voice and making an impact
- Open and honest feedback
Qognify does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other related consideration.