Location: Remote, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
About The Position
Qognify is a leading global player in the physical security market. Being headquartered in Pearl River, New York, Qognify operates major development hubs in Germany, Israel and the United States, as well as sales and support offices around the globe.
Qognify is looking for Solution Architect to join our Professional Services Team. This position is 100% Remote in the United States. The Solution Architect is responsible for successfully leading tier 1 customer implementations. So if you enjoy solving challenges, being collaborative, and having an immediate impact to our team... read on.
What you will do?
- Gather requirements and functional specifications to develop design specifications to meet the clients’ needs.
- Manage a project’s scope and estimation in pre-sales cycle.
- Communicate directly with product architects, developers, and customers through the process.
- Translate customers' business processes into a technical design specification and explain complex problems to internal teams as well as the customer.
- Be responsible for assisting in the establishment of a solution design best practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Review business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicate the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of solution design standards and procedures.
- Assure solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
What you bring?
- 5+ years of experience related to information technology solutions architecture role
- Enjoy integrating updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Have a professional and pleasant style in dealing with customers, sales team, and integration partners
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is an advantage: PSIM (Physical Security Information Management), VMS (Video Management Security), GIS (Geographic Information Systems), Internet/WEB/Mobile Apps, SQL server, Qlik, Streambase, Server HW, Virtual environments (VMWare, HyperV) & IP Networks
- Enjoy the challenge of resolving complex integration projects
- Enjoy learning on the job and working in fast-paced environment
- Enjoy collaborating to resolve issues
- Security and/or Operational projects background in solution-oriented companies a plus
- Knowledge of CRM (i.e., Salesforce) or ERP (i.e., NetSuite) preferred - will train
- Knowledge and proficiency working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to customer sites in US and international as needed about 25%
- College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience preferred
To thrive at Qognify you will need to?
- Be curious, be confident, be motivated to drive success.
- Love challenges and finding their solutions.
- Be a true team player.
- Meet your goals and enjoy making an immediate impact on the business.
What we offer you?
- Hybrid work schedule or 100% remote depending on location.
- Flexible working hours & generous time off to balance work/life.
- A great team of colleagues who work collaboratively and share knowledge.
- Having a voice and making an impact on Qognify.
- Open and honest feedback.
- Challenging role with career growth opportunities
Qognify compensation is affected by a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skillset, level of experience, and specific work location. The salary range of (total/base) pay for this role is $110 - 125K plus discretionary bonus and benefits, including generous paid time off, health care, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and 401K with an employer match.
Qognify does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other related consideration.