VP Product Management
Location: Stafford, Texas
Job Type: Full time
About The Position
Qognify is looking for a VP Product Management to lead its new Product department. This role can be remote, or hybrid based on location. Open to location and will accept applications for US (eastern time zone work schedule), Israel and Germany work locations.
As a member of the Senior Leadership team, you will own, create and execute the technical vision and strategy for the company’s products to include our Video Management Software (VMS) and Enterprise Solution products. You will represent the product team on strategic company decisions and help define the company’s strategic goals. You will lead a team of 7 product managers with a hands-on approach.
What you will do?
- Develop, maintain and achieve the product strategy roadmap for all our products including the ability to enhance products and support innovative solutions.
- Drive a strong product culture, including promoting transparency, offering learning and development opportunities, clarifying roles and holding team members accountable.
- Ensure that product goals complement business objectives, match the goals of cross functional teams, and are clearly communicated to leadership and key stakeholders as needed.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Professional Services, in the development of collateral and ensure successful roll-out to market and customers.
- Manage, mentor, and grow the product manager role and support their teams in training and growth initiatives.
- Engage closely with the R&D to align on the implementation and phasing of continuous improvements.
- Develop a strong relationship with customers, partners, and regulators to help define this developing market.
- Solicit feedback and opportunities to improve our product from clients, partners, and Qognify employees.
What you offer?
- 10+ years of product management experience creating and growing products from inception to go-to-market.
- 5+ years in a leadership role: assessing, budgeting for, implementing, and maintaining a team.
- 5+ years of experience with VMS and complex enterprise software.
- Experience with driving changes with empathy and respect for the current team’s knowledge and achievement.
- Good understanding of the R&D process including Agile methodology and understands when/how to engage R&D.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape.
- Strong communicator and motivator with an ability to influence at all levels of the company, creating clarity and driving focus on the company’s goals and achievements.
- Ability to 25% of travel locally and internationally for client visits, tradeshows and employee meetings.
What we offer you?
- 100% remote work opportunity in US, hybrid in Israel or Germany.
- A great team of colleagues who work collaboratively and share knowledge.
- Having a voice and making an impact on the business.
- Open and honest feedback.
- Challenging role with career growth opportunities.
Qognify's compensation is affected by a wide array of factors to include skillset, level of experience, and work location. The US salary range of pay for this role is $160-210K annual base plus bonus and benefits, including generous paid time off, health care, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and 401K with an employer match.
Qognify does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other related consideration.