PRODUCTION OPERATOR II
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Performs routine operations in a manner which will consistently meet quality requirements and production standards.
- Understands and follows OSHA regulations regarding the storage and disposal of chemicals.
- Runs multiple jobs at a time when time permits.
- Works from drawings and/or specifications and Traveler instructions under the direction of others.
- Conducts quality checks through the use of fixed or adjustable precision measuring devices under the direction of others.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition. Works safely, and complies with all established safety rules and work practices.
- Complies with Company, Department, and quality policies and procedures as applicable.
- Keeps Team Leader informed of job related problems and other information related to work activity.
- Maintains a positive attitude and promotes a “team” approach throughout the Department.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arm regularly; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee must be able to tolerate a warm environment and wear personal protective equipment when required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: General machine shop and cleaning room environment.
What Your Background Should Look Like
High school education or equivalent
- 0-6 months cleaning experience, preferably in a job shop environment.
- Ability to work with cleaners and/or chemicals.
- Ability to use a microscope.