Planner / Supply Chain Analyst II (Remote)
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Build and present capacity models that provide visibility on future constraints, recovery timelines and component demands.
- Coordinate with ICT plant operations to analyze capacity constraint solutions, measure impact to overall output to proactively satisfy potential supply constraints before they impact the plant and customers.
- Assist local Master Schedulers in using advanced planning systems to optimize scheduling, as well as improve delivery, and inventory performance.
- Collaborate with customers, suppliers & global cross functional teams (Ops, Finance, Product Mgmt., Strategic Sourcing, etc.) to analyze & improve the end-to-end (E2E) supply chain process
- Identify and lead strategic supply chain projects related to supply chain optimization and footprint moves.
- Facilitate the monthly Regional Supply Reviews for respective plants and support the monthly Global Supply Review.
- Participate in and provide inputs for the S&OP process. Help analyze key milestones in the process to strive for optimal inputs from and outputs to stakeholders out of every step.
- Monitor & report on supply chain KPI’s…drive actions to close any gaps.
- Monitor and update system parameters per changing business needs and processes.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and implement improvements within the supply chain team and processes.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum two years of Supply Chain experience.
- SAP Production Planning, IBP S&OP, IBP Response, and Rapid Response Master Scheduling experience is a plus.
- Extensive Excel skills required to support reporting and analytics requirements.
- Travel 10%-25%.
Attributes you should have:
- Self-motivated in identifying problems, researching, and presenting solutions.
- Ability to take projects/tasks from conception to benefit realization.
- Thrives in a complex and fast paced environment. Ability to prioritize and change gears on the fly.
- Analytical skills with a structured logical way of thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills within a multicultural, global organization.
- Ability to gather, consolidate, and tailor presentations across all levels of the corporation.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $57,300– $71,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets