PRODUCT MANAGER IV - Remote
Location: Troy, Michigan
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Lead assigned product line for the Americas region, from driving new product development to manufacturing to sales, through proactive creation of solutions and data driven directions. Runs the product line in the region as a ‘mini’ GM. Responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet revenue and margin targets.
A Day in the Life
- Own all aspects of revenue, margin and new business for assigned product lines within the region
- Proactively analyze market and internal data to create proposed directions
- Work with local sales teams to develop go to market strategy through assessment of customer roadmaps and design-in cycles for sensor products
- Partner with supporting departments (R&D, Operations, Quality, and Finance) to gain buy in for individual projects and overall product strategies.
- Be the opportunity champion and drive development project deliverables in early process stages to move at the speed of the market.
- Define regional growth plan in collaboration with sales team
- Develop understanding of system needs relating to the sensor to identify full value proposition to beat the competition.
- Lead competitive analysis and benchmarking with engineering support
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs and industry trends
A Day in the Life cont.
- Provide demand forecast inputs to S&OP
- Attend customer meetings in support of winning new business.
- Provide inputs to Marketing for the development of collateral, including e-commerce
- Enable sales to promote product line via training and the development of collateral materials that help articulate the value proposition.
- Be the champion for resolution of product issues (e.g., quality, delivery, etc.)
- Drive productivity improvement for assigned product lines in collaboration with local operations & engineering
- Responsible for pricing policy for the region in alignment with global pricing strategy. Manage special price requests in the region.
What your background should look like:
- 5-7 years in Product Management
- Sensor and/or electronics experience
- Previous Automotive experience a plus
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $137,900 – 206,900 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets