2ND SHIFT SHIPPER / RECEIVER TEAM LEADER I
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Lead TEOA efforts within the facility and act as liaison with business unit customers, stakeholders, and TE senior leaders.
- Direct the activity of the distribution center operations team to achieve prescribed objectives. Develop and maintain a productive work team by creating programs for hiring, training and development.
- Ensure the necessary warehouse information systems are used to meet company objectives and facilitate the efficient operations of the warehouse. Provide direction to the local IT team and corporate systems to enable productivity, quality and cost improvements through improved systems. Remain knowledgeable regarding changes in hardware and software technology.
- Assist in the establishment of customer satisfaction standards and communicate these standards to all personnel. Work with Inventory Planning in resolution of customer order and inventory discrepancies.
- Supervise and insure proper levels of pallets, packaging supplies and other operational items are ordered as needed.
- Facilitate coordination of bin audit cycles to be performed and help maintain physical inventory exemption
- Develop and maintain physical procedures and standard work for all functional areas of DC.
- Directly participate in the progress of SWDC for achieving/maintaining all TEOA star levels.
- Ensures the implementation and maintenance of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and TL9000 (5.0) certifications.
- Assume duties of Operations Manager as needed.
- Develop suitable programs for maintaining company standards of sanitation, maintenance, security, emergency action, housekeeping and safety.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Supply Chain, and/or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-3 Years Warehouse Supervisor Experience
- Demonstrated personal leadership of DC teams, demonstrating organizational and management skills, and achieving quality results through team interaction and effective cross-group collaboration
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to analyze data and use critical thinking to reach logical conclusions and decisions; results oriented; relies on fact-based logic for decision-making
- Ability to influence senior management through well formulated presentations and discussions
- A detailed understanding of business processes and the ability to institute/influence change
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets