FP & A ANALYST III
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Appliance Americas Finance Team has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst III.
This role will be based at our manufacturing facility in Lickdale, PA, and will support Plant Finance, working closely with Plant Operations, Supply, Materials and Divisional Finance.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Excel based reporting in various areas of concentration for plant operations, such as: PPV (Purchase Price Variance), Inventory Adjustments, Spare Parts, Freight, etc.
- Assist in developing detailed cost center spending forecasts and budgets for the Lickdale factory
- Analyze weekly and monthly variances to forecast
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and perform testing to validate compliance
- Participate in Daily Plant Operational Meetings and Kaizen events as needed
- Understand key cost streams and identify and drive cost saving opportunities (TEBIT)
- Assist in the month end close process, including the preparation of journal entries and analysis of results
- Partner with Plant Operations Team on strategic initiatives; provide decision support activities on key business cases and projects
- Provide direct support to the Plant Controller and work closely with Plant Operations, Supply, Materials and Divisional Finance
- Standardize cost updates as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Master’s Degree / MBA preferred
- Three (3) years in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, possessing advanced Excel skills
- SPA R/3 or other ERP System knowledge
- Must be proficient in the English language
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets