ANALYST MARKETING III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The SMB Marketing Analyst for the TE Communications Solutions Segment will execute & optimize SMB marketing campaigns in core selected media mix to deliver our business objectives of BU within the Americas and EMEA market.
Core responsibilities for this role include Marketing growth initiatives & campaigns execution in paid search, programmatic, social and eCommerce, demand-gen content marketing, email nurturing operation, and other new innovative growth drivers for productivity and conversion improvement.
This position requires an integrated marketing expert with a proven track record in campaign syndication, paid search (Product Listing Ads/ Dynamic Search Ads), product feed syndication, B2B eCommerce, email nurturing and data analytics.
The role will work closely with BU Marketing, Distribution Marketing, SMA, Digital, Solution Center, Marketing Operation, Cross Segment SMB Marketing teams and external agencies.
- Systematically create, manage, and execute demand-gen content, re-targeting/nurturing campaigns and continuously monitor & improve programs.
- Implement SMB growth initiatives in paid search, product feed, content syndication partners via effective demand-gen marketing campaigns.
- Deliver customer analysis, segmenting customers into target groups and deploying precise marketing tactics based on actionable insights.
- Increase lifetime value and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Work with BUs Marketing to sharpen CTA activities, provide support on campaign planning, results tracking and optimization on focused accounts, etc.
- Work closely with SC, Channel, Agency, and distribution marketing team to implement tactics and performance tracking.
- Support on the marketing process of tracking, reviewing, interpreting, and reporting on metrics and goals, develop optimization plan or make recommendation based on research findings & data analysis.
- Collaborate with global and regional team in customer growth and delivery of local customer-driven approaches.
- Partner with cross Segments teams to drive campaign effectiveness & synergy of growth initiatives.
- Partner with Digital team to build & support initiatives in improving CX and business conversion.
- Proactively review industry innovation, upcoming trends, Mar-Tech and best practices to make recommendations, improve campaign performance.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-4 years’ experience with strong B2B marketing campaign and customer growth record
- Proven expertise in B2B performance marketing, including Digital Marketing (SEM/SEO/Social), Media Planning/Buying, Campaign Development/Management, E-Mail nurturing and Analytics.
- Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to optimize programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics.
- Capable of managing marketing projects, tracking, and reporting of results independently by internal support and external agencies.
- Familiarity with AEM(Adobe Experience Manager), AA(Adobe Analytics), Salesforce, and Eloqua a plus.
- Customer-centric, systematic and logic player with sufficient problem-solving capabilities
- Experience on B2B demand generation campaign and content management.
- Strong functional collaboration and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity/complexity and influencing people.
- Strong can-do, innovative and teamwork attitude
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $79,000.00 - $98,000.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets