Salesforce Architect - Remote
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity’s IT Architecture Teams report into the Global Chief Architect who, assisted by Enterprise Architects establishes the direction for Business Architecture, Technology Architecture, 5-Year IT Strategy & Roadmap, Business/IT Strategy Alignment, Standards and Architecture Review Board (ARB) processes. The Business Architecture Teams specialize in TE business capabilities and align the supporting TEIS strategies and capabilities. The Solution Architecture Teams implement solution architecture and design for all tiers of IT solutions, namely Application, Information and Infrastructure. Application architects specialize in one or more major applications (e.g. SAP, SFDC, PLM). Information Architecture Teams specialize in one or more data domains (e.g. Parts, Employees, Customers etc.). Infrastructure Architects specialize in one or more infrastructure components (e.g. Network, Servers). In compliance with Enterprise Architecture standards and ARB processes, IT solutions utilize core or emerging technologies in rent-buy-build mode considering key factors such as service delivery and cost.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and related CRM ecosystem products
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements
- Lead technical architecture design sessions, designing and documenting solutions that are aligned with the business objectives
- Ensure solutions meet the latest in security, compliance and data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Support build vs buy analysis and product evaluations
- Complete forward looking Salesforce ecosystem platform technology health assessments and make formal recommendations on risks, opportunities and innovation accelerators.
- Be comfortable with modern software development lifecycle best practices including iterative and incremental development, delivering working software frequently with attention to technical excellence
- Contribute to knowledge growth of the peers and extended team through documenting and sharing best practices
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
What your background should look like:
- Expert level understanding of the core Salesforce platform products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) with functional knowledge of the entire product suite, including Marketing Cloud, Integration Cloud, and App Cloud
- 5+ years of Salesforce Architect or relevant experience preferred
- Hands-on use of Apex, Visualforce, Visual Workflow, and/or Lightning components
- Experience leveraging and integrating Contact Center Technologies including Genesys to deliver excellent user and customer experiences
- Knowledge of the impact of GDRP and other like data privacy rules/regulations and experience architecting solutions to meet requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.)
- Knowledge of data integration tools (MuleSoft) and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Awareness of Enterprise ERP, Engineering and Pricing Solutions and their impact on E2E CRM and Customer Experience Capabilities
- Solid understanding of Data and Analytics to drive Sales and Marketing Capabilities influenced with Insights
- Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience preferred
- Experience partnering with offshore delivery teams
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Management Information Systems, OR other equivalent work experiences. MBA and/or Master’s degree is a plus.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $109,800 – $160,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets